1.Tell us a little about you and your blog.
I am a full time working wife and mom to three kids. I started my blog over 2 years ago after a new year’s resolution to spruce up my home. I liked it so much I kept going! Now you can find me blogging about home decor, creative crafts, vintage finds, and whatever else I happen to come up with! Follow along at http://www.
2. What season are you returning from and what was your favorite theme from that season?
Ha! I am definitely a “favorite” on this all star round cause I was voted out first round of season 5. So I guess my favorite theme was pumpkins since that is the only one I crafted.
3. What have you been up to since you last competed on SYTYC?
Let’s see…I started another blog. I loved competing so my in craft competitions that I launched my own. You can now find me over at http://www.onemonthtowinit.com
4. What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?
My college degree is in engineering. I work full time as an engineer. Crafting and blogging are just my outlets!
5. Are you a morning or night person?
Can I say neither? Since I work a full time job, I get up before the kids every week day and try to get somethings done. But if I had my choice I would rather sleep late and stay up late!
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV shows. Yes I am addicted! From Survivor to Big Brother to Big Rich Texas and everything in between!
7. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Anything I don’t have to cook. I hate cooking breakfast. I can deal with the other meals…but someone please cook breakfast!
8. What is your favorite thing to do (other than crafting)?
I would say hang out with my hubby and kids. Not doing anything in particular. Those days are the best!
*You can learn more about Angie and see her SYTYC projects on her bio page*