Hey! I’m in New York City right now at the BlogHer conference with my sister and a million bloggers I love. It is such a blast! I may be a little slow responding to emails this weekend, but I’m going to love looking through the links in the party. It’s one of my favorite times of the week :). See you tomorrow with a party highlight and the results (I’ll try to have them up on time in the morning)!
The “I’m Crafty” linky party is where you can link up any project you’ve made because I know you all don’t just think you’re crafty, you are crafty! It doesn’t even have to be a new project!
- Link to a specific post, not your blog in general.
- Please only post your ideas, not round ups or guest posts.
- Only link up 2 posts.
- Think outside the box – a craft, tutorial, recipe, anything you want!
- Grab this handy dandy button (or a text link it you like to keep things simple) and put it on your blog so people know there’s other great stuff linked up here to see.
- Visit other links and leave them some love – everyone likes appreciation
- Join me on Twitter & Facebook. I’ll be sharing some of my favorites there throughout the week.